1) This is the place where I used to run cross country-like, all of the time! We practiced and actually had a lot of meets here back in the day, so it brought back a ton of memories for me. Speaking of memories, one of my first ones as a kid was going to my brother's cross country meets here and running down the "slides" a.k.a. seriously dangerous wooden slides meant for sledding in the winter. (I think that's what their purpose was...)
2) This is the first year they've had live music since 1995-and they actually got some really good bands! Rumor has it, this was due to the fact that they finally got a liquor license. (makes sense)
3) I love this place. It's so "outdoorsy" and cute. You're nuzzled in between lit-up pine trees and it only fits about 5,000 people, so it's very intimate for an outdoor venue.
4) Can't wait for next year! The place just gives me warm fuzzies inside when I think about it or experience it.
I'm so glad we ended up going-I almost flaked out because I was really tired, but luckily my power-nap revived me and I was able to suck it up and go! Anyway, the show was amazing. I wish we could have been closer to the front, but pregnancy kind of changes concert-experiences. We still had a blast in the seated section :) I love these guys more and more-especially after seeing and hearing them live. Cannot wait for their new album to come out! Definitely a band to see, if you ever get the chance.
A few pics below:
| Loved their lighting! |
No comments:
Post a Comment