Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Food, Friends, Fun!

Lately, my life has revolved around food.  Which is okay.  I'm coming to terms with gaining the pregnancy weight, hoping I just lose it fast and learning to enjoy the moment by eating delicious things in the meantime! (and stop obsessing about it-poor Josh, he has to hear me talk about it too often :(  I'm working on it though!)  That being said, I haven't let these feelings get in the way too much...see below for evidence:

Impulse buy at grocery store: Sponge Bob Square Pants chocolate straws-dip into milk!

Orange leaf-you're perfect in every way.  Talk about a strange combo: cookies and cream, oreos, gummy bears and cocoa krispies.  You can go the healthy route, but I prefer to go all out if I'm going to eat a dessert!
First time trying Zin Room-note the mac n' cheese
Cooking bananas foster at our table at Zin Room

The finished product...Josh even liked it and he hates bananas!  I am so glad we shared it with 4 people or else I would have eaten the whole thing-it was THAT good.  (Picture doesn't do it justice)

Our dinner dates-Brett and Mandy!


Contemplated posting this pic because of how huge my belly looks, but whatev!  I'm 6 months pregnant, 5'4 and had just eaten a lot of food.  Actual caption: Libby, Greg and Avery came to Patty & Ed's to BBQ and swim!  So much fun to catch up with them and pick Libby's brain on all things pregnancy and baby :)


Avery is so adorable and has grown so much since the last time I saw her!  Being around babies makes everything REAL and exciting at the same time.  P.S. She is such a chill baby!


Coco Johnson with her new inner tube that she has to wear so when she goes outside can't escape through the fence!  Couldn't resist taking a pic of her with it on. ;)


4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure you are really 5'4"....you are making me hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5'3 and 3/4...why wouldn't I round up? *sigh*

      Delete
  2. Love this post! And Avery looks like she's staring at your boobies! LOL

    ReplyDelete