These dreams are just getting weirder and weirder...and now Josh is starting to have "pregnancy dreams" as well! haha
My latest vivid-dream was again, me having a baby girl, except my mom told me I couldn't feed her after she was born for a couple of days...weird? I remember thinking, "I read that they eat right away and then every couple of hours!" It was really confusing. And then I got a really bad cold so they said I couldn't even breastfeed her if I wanted to because I could pass it on? Not the "craziest" dream but again, these have been so real when I have them that it's hard to remember it's just a dream.
Then, Josh had a dream the other night where I woke him up in the middle of the night and told him it was time to go to hospital and 5 minutes after we arrived the baby just came out really easily haha! (that would be GREAT!) I think he said we had a girl that time too!
I know there's been more and they've been really strange, (I can't remember them all) but these baby girl dreams have me wondering if we really are having a girl now? I seriously cannot wait to find out in 2 WEEKS!!! As you can tell, I've been obsessing over it a little bit. It's just so exciting to know what you're having and, at least for me, I think we'll be able to really connect more knowing who's in there and giving them a name early on. I can't imagine waiting the full 9 months-more power to you if you can do that, but both of us are too impatient to wait! Maybe by the time we have another baby we'll want to do that, but for the first one, I can't wait to find out!
Too funny! I always used to dream that I needed help breastfeeding so my mom had to help position me and watch me!?! It was weird!
ReplyDeletehaha that makes me feel better :)
ReplyDeleteI would never tell you that you couldn't feed your baby!! I think you were dreaming about the things MY mother said to me...
ReplyDelete