I sure hope this hump day goes by a little faster...usually I wouldn't post during my lunch break but it's been, as some might say, a day from hell. I'm working on my first custom program (on my own) and a lot of the people I work with have been out of town, so it's been kind of crazy. It launches next week so just a lot of loose ends to tie up. But that's boring.
Onto the fun stuff...I just wanted to give a big shout out to Runza for making my day go from a 2.5 to a 20! (on a scale of 1-10) The burger and fries I just inhaled have seemed to make the rest of my day bearable. One new development-another pair of jeans I love are a little tighter than normal. :( I knew this day would come, but I thought I had a few more weeks left. Honestly, I've read so many different things on when you're supposed to start showing that I really have no idea when I actually will "pop". All I know is right now, the top of my jeans are a bit uncomfortable when I'm sitting down (and they're the stretchy kind :'( ). I might have to go a little WT on everyone and unbutton them. (gasp!)
In all seriousness, I can't wait until I can show off my little bump! Any day now...haha I am almost out of the first trimester and my doctor said I was still pretty small, so based on how I looked two weeks ago at our last appointment, she thought I'd at least have a little something by our 14 week appointment.
On another happy note, I've gotten a lot of my energy back! I don't feel like taking naps as much anymore and I feel like I can stay up a little later than I have been. My afternoons haven't been too bad either. Josh and I take walks around the lake sometimes and that has really helped. I can't remember if I've written about that or not? As you can see, my mind is kind of all over the place today. Just needed to take a quick break from everything going on at work and talk baby! That always seems to help put things in perspective. :)
Love your blog - this will be so fun to look back on and share with your baby someday!
ReplyDelete