Josh and I spent Labor Day weekend in one of our favorite spots-Las Vegas! Of course, this trip was a
little different than previous ones, but we still managed to have a great time! I know some people thought I was crazy for going out there 6 1/2 months pregnant, but there really are so many things you can do out there that don't involve drinking or "clubbing."
Some pics from the trip: (I didn't take as many as I thought :( )
 |
| At the airport-excited for our last trip for a while! |
 |
| The guys-first night there-this show was really good! (a little raunchy at times, but hilarious/amazing what they could do in that small tent!) |
 |
| The girls. (Note to self: don't wear horizontal stripes-especially when you are pregnant-or they will make you appear wider/larger than you really are! Horrible pic of me but everyone else looks cute!) |
 |
| Inside the tent for Absinthe |
 |
| GAME DAY!! |
 |
| Bro's |
 |
| Delicious burgers and shakes! |
 |
| Couldn't resist...hehe |
 |
| Before: Patty treated us to a day at the salon to get deep conditioning treatment and makeup done with the girls before Grandma Annie's surprise birthday dinner! |
 |
| After: model pose, of course :) |
 |
| Grandma Annie's birthday dinner at Kokomo's at the Mirage |
 |
| Rachel, Amanda, Stacie and I |
 |
| Birthday girl! |
 |
| Frank Sinatra impersonator |
 |
| Josh had to sit right in front of him the whole dinner haha! |
 |
| Ed & Patty |
 |
| Couples (prenatal for me) massage at Caeser's! (best massage of my life!) |
 |
| Serendipity 3 Frrrrozen hot chocolate and Reese's PB shake: SO.GOOD. |
 |
| Huge food portions! |
Overall, I felt pretty good and was able to stay up later than I thought! My only "pregnancy complaint" is that my feet are so sore and I can't wear heels anymore. :( I wore them two nights in a row (actually, wedges because they have more support) and my left foot/ankle is so sore I can barely walk on it. I need to invest in some good shoes, and by good, I mean probably unattractive. haha Oh well...it could be worse!
The baby seemed to enjoy himself while we were there. (see photos for all of the food I consumed!) He's still kicking me a lot-mainly at night but also randomly throughout the day. It's my favorite feeling! We have our 27 week appointment this Friday-I have to take the glucose test-wish me luck! In three more weeks we'll get to see him for another ultrasound-hopefully 3D-CAN'T WAIT! (I hope these next three weeks fly by!)
I think you look beautiful in all the pictures.
ReplyDelete