Does time fly? Everyone keeps saying "wow, time is flying...". All I know is I'm 4 months old and life gets more exciting every day!
Everyone says I look like both my mommy and daddy. Is that true?
What is a "like"? Why do I have to get "1000 likes"? I think if everyone knew me, I would get a ginormous number of likes. So, get me the sports car already, please?

Why are my dad and uncles talking about this? Geez.

I'm loving life. My favorite squirrel and acorn cartoon is on all day (I found it, I found it...). I'm working hard (hard hat is on !). Sophie takes naps on me so I can chew her when I want and I can almost hold my bottle! (I can drink more than 5 oz at a time if you let me!). Nana has been putting me on my tummy and I am about to roll from tummy to back. Soon... J
No comments:
Post a Comment