Whew! Nana is "high maintenance". She gave me my first cold (not really the best gift); but I am so healthy and you couldn't even tell I was sick cuz' I barely had the sniffles.
I can chug 5 oz. at a time, I'm really growing and I'm going to eat "fast and furious"! I love to sleep alot and I did that this week. It means I'm getting bigger. I found out I'm almost 16 lbs now!
I love screaming too. I heard someone yell, but realized it was me and it was fun to scare nana sometimes. One day we went and picked up my cousin, Jacob and he was talking to me alot, so I think he will be pretty cool to play with.
I can lay down in my crib and fall asleep now without being scared. My mommy and daddy put me in a "magic" night suit. It is comfy and made my eyes tired; I know when my daddy put me in there and kisses me good night, it's time to relax. I usually dream about when I get to play more and about eating.
My favorite is still when my mommy cuddles me and she told me she always will, so I'm not scared anymore when she leaves the room.
I hope people keep giving me things to put in my mouth because I like chewing on things and I don't like to drool, but it's still happens and I guess that means I'm a big boy. Oh and one more thing, my dad thinks I'm pretty strong and athletic since I move my legs constantly and I can stand. I MUST be strong! (Why do people keep pinching my legs?)

No comments:
Post a Comment