Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I started J's birth story and have it saved as a draft...realizing I can still blog in the meantime :) (whenever I have time)

I honestly think I won't get to finishing it until I'm back at work...speaking of...I go back in 2 1/2 weeks! I can't believe it. Now I get it whenever I hear other parents say how fast time flies! It just seems like yesterday we were welcoming our baby boy into the world! I don't know how I'm going to do it...can't even imagine being away from my baby that long! But it helps to know that most of the world's moms do the same thing every day...it's just going to be really, really hard. I better invest in some Kleenex Costco-style. I have a feeling that first week I am going to be needing it non-stop! :(

Onto happier things...here are some pics of my handsome little man from today! Love him so much! It's so hard to capture his smile once he sees our phones or cameras-go figure! But he does it constantly and is really alert already! He is a bit of a mama's boy and likes to follow wherever I'm at (if it isn't with him!). Of course he loves his Daddy too! He loves to watch him make funny faces and noises and I'm pretty sure he is starting to giggle now! So cute. Love this time home with him.

Oh and I have the best hubby ever! Josh surprised me with my first set of real pearls!! We weren't going to get each other anything this year but he decided to anyway haha! Those who know me know how much I love pearls-so excited to finally have some real ones-they are gorge!









No comments:

Post a Comment